This Valentine’s Day when we planned a day outing, I scratched my head as I stood in front of my closet. There was nothing to wear.
Does this happen with you where you have to go on a romantic date and you find nothing to wear? It happens to me most of the times.
Women are busy stuffing their wardrobes with plenty of evening gowns and cocktail dresses so much so, there’s no room or money left for a couple of romantic casual dresses.
You must be wondering what I wore for the day outing. Well, I ended up donning a pair of leggings and a loose T-shirt, not my favorites, though.
That very time, I decided I would invest some money in love shopping. Love shopping doesn’t mean buying gifts for your boyfriend or husband but for yourself. Isn’t it great? After all, women love shopping. And, when it comes to buying something for ourselves, a mere thought thrills us.
The next day, I did a little research and chose five romantic dresses I can wear for a romantic day outing. If you also face similar situation often, it’s time to give your wardrobe a complete makeover by donating old clothes and adding some love dresses to it.
Here are the five romantic day dresses I’m thinking of buying. How about you?
- Floral Printed Straight Pants: Feminine and absolutely romantic, floral prints and patterns never lose their appeal. Instead of palazzos, go for floral printed straight pants this season. Team them up with matching T-shirt or blouse. White goes with everything. A vibrantly colored cotton straight pant can be teamed up well with a half-sleeved white blouse or a T-shirt. You’ll look sexy and spunky.
- Skirts and Wraparounds: If you live near the beach, these are perfect for those long walks. Knee-length or ankle-length A-line skirts or trim wraparounds are enough to make a man weak in his knees.
- Frocks: Flowing frocks can compliment all shapes and sizes and best of all, they fit every budget. Go for vibrant hues and floral prints. A brightly shaded frock will make you feel bold and confident.
- Bodycon Dresses: You can also opt for body-hugging slim fit dresses. Go for a detailed neckline and accessorize it with a bracelet. Pair your outfit with matching heels and you’re all set for a sunny outing.
- Jeans or Leggings: If you want to play it safe, a pair of blue jeans is evergreen. You can team it up with either plain or printed casual shirt, some dangling earring and you are ready for a carefree romantic day out.
I hope you agree with my picks. If you want to add anything or don’t agree with what I have chosen, please leave a reply. I would love to have some suggestions for my love shopping.
Bye for Now. Happy Shopping, I correct myself Happy Love Shopping!!